My Photo
Name:
Location: New Mexico, United States

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Book: One Texan's Enough

ONE TEXAN'S ENOUGH, my latest romance, is also my first e-book from Awe-Struck, and is receiving wonderful reviews. Please allow me to share a few:

"Hang onto your cowboy hat as you experience the earth shattering love that Amy and Justin discover as he teaches her that ONE TEXAN’S ENOUGH to handle the passion of her heart and soul."~~ Briana Burress for Romance Junkies, 4.5 Blue Ribbons!

"ONE TEXAN'S ENOUGH is a great story about finding the way to love through misunderstanding and old hurts, not only between two disillusioned adults, but also between a father and his teen daughter...You will enjoy this book." ~~Robin Lee for Romance Reviews Today
"Full of Texas charm, a dastardly villain, and plenty of family hijinks, One Texan’s Enough is a solid story from Sarah Storme… I was hooked from page one by this sweet and loving contemporary romance." ~~ Sarah W for Fallen Angel Reviews

This book, for me, was a version of my favorite movie, "The Sound of Music." Granted, it may be hard for others to see the connection. In my book, Justin is a single father of four (no, not seven), the oldest of which is Raven, a teenager going through her difficult years. Amy has just moved to Destin, TX, from Boston with her teenage son, Alex. The two single parents meet when their teenagers are suspended for skipping school together, and sparks soon fly. I know, just like the movie, right? Okay, maybe it's all the kids in the story. I had a great time keeping their voices straight.

Feel free to let me know what you think of the book. The first three chapters are available free online at Awe-Struck.

More later,
Sarah

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, congratulations on getting your first book published. That must have been quite a thrill. I have a children's book that I really need to shop around- so its good to see someone being successful. Is this book the first of a series? 'Cause you could do one about a Jewish guy called, "One Jew's Enough." Then again, some people might take that the wrong way. Nevermind.

11:14 PM  
Blogger Sarah Storme said...

Thank you for the comment, Amashav. I think you're right -- I don't think the title will work. ;-) My stepfather would love that one, though (yes, he's Jewish). Good luck with your children's book.

8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home